Medical investment goods are used for equipping hospitals, medical practices, retirement and nursing homes, rehabilitation clinics and medical laboratories as well as homes. Switzerland has a very good supply of the latest, efficient and patient-oriented cross-sectional imaging techniques, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or computed tomography (CT). This achievement is also an obligation. Patients in Switzerland should still have speedy access to innovative care services in spite of the growing cost pressure.
Who we are
The expert group Medical Investment Goods comprises members of Swiss Medtech who are experts in the field of medical goods. It focuses on activities that promote high-quality and needs-based patient supply and cost efficiency in healthcare.
Who can participate
Employees of Swiss Medtech member companies who belong to the value-added chain in the field of medical investment goods.
- High-quality and efficient supply of customers with medical goods and IT solutions
- Supporting the newly established Alliance for progressive public procurement (AföB), which is constructively promoting competition under the aspects of qualitative requirements and economic efficiency in tenders
- Process optimisation for public tenders
- Promoting collaboration with purchasing groups
- Promoting dialogue with H+
- Cross-border personnel deployment: 90-day rule for foreign workers / A1 certificate