08.30 h – Doors opening, coffee
09.00 h – Welcome
09.15 h – Keynote by Stefan Vilsmeier, CEO Brainlab AG
09.50 h – Swiss Medtech Award 2022, Finalists' presentations
10.30 h – Networking Break
11.30 h – Deep Dive Sessions, Part 1
12.30 h – Networking Lunch
14.00 h – Speech by Federal Councillor Guy Parmelin
14.25 h – Guest Country presentation
15.00 h – Networking Break
15.30 h – Deep Dive Sessions, Part 2
16.40 h – Swiss Medtech Award 2022, Award Ceremony
17.00 h – Farewell Apéro
18.30 h – End of Swiss Medtech Day 2022
Academia & Start-ups – 180 CHF
- Same benefits as standard ticket
- Reduced fee for employees of academic institutes or start-ups with founding 2016 or later
- will be verified upon registration
General event information
Currently valid admittance terms (required by law, last updated: 24.11.2021)
For admittance to the event you will need:
- Valid Covid certificate
- Identification document
It is in each participant’s own responsibility to acquire a certificate for the day.
More information on how to obtain a certificate can be found on the official page of the Federal Office of Public Health and in the explanatory videos below.
If a participant fails to present a valid certificate, they will not be admitted to the event. In this case, there is no right to a reimbursement of the ticket fees.
Thanks to our supporters
Thanks to our Award Donors
About Swiss Medtech Day
Zühlke Engineering AG
ISS, Integrated Scientific Services
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
medtech navigator (marcs group)
Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, FHNW
Swiss Medtech Day is the leading conference of the Swiss medical technology industry – attracting over 600 industry representatives every year.
Our primary goal and mission is to strengthen the Swiss medical technology industry.
Swiss Medtech Day contributes significantly to the sustainable success and secure future of the industry.
- Raise Awareness: Swiss Medtech Day functions as a compass for the Swiss medical technology industry - identifying opportunities & pointing the way to the future
- Enable: Industry pioneers and experts give keynotes, and deep dive sessions to provide the tools needed for tomorrow.
- Network: Shared experiences and learning promote new partnerships and motivate individuals to break new ground.