Ticketing and registration
What are the ticket prices?
- Standard ticket for 480 CHF
- Member discount ticket for 320 CHF
for Swiss Medtech members including ASD members
- Start-up / Academia ticket for 180 CHF
- Start-ups founded in the last five years (excluding MBO, holdings, subsidiaries, companies founded for organizational purposes only. Will be verified upon registration by Swiss Medtech)
- Employees or students of academic institutions
What are the participation options?
- Regular participant [CHF 180 – CHF 480]
Take part in the programme, matchmaking, 1:1 meetings, networking
Go directly to the event registration
- Tabletop exhibitor [CHF 1'800 – CHF 2'500]
Take part in our exhibition with your own exhibition space in the networking zone
For more information visit the tabletop exhibition page
- Sponsorship / Partnering [CHF 5'000 – CHF 50'000]
Get tailored benefits depending on the sponsoring category like visibility, stage time, big stand, reports, participant information, programme involvement.
For more information please contact bettina.knellwolf(a)swiss-medtech.ch
Which payment options do you provide?
You will receive an invoice to your indicated e-mail address. Credit card payments are only accepted in exceptional cases on request.
Do I need to sign up for sessions?
You can choose any session of your liking at the event. It is not required to sign up before the event.
I am not sure if I have already registered
If you don't know your registration status, you can find out by
- checking your e-mail with the subject line «Swiss Medtech Day 2024 - Registration confirmation» sent by «Swiss Medtech – Bettina Knellwolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>»
- checking your e-mail for an invoice attachment sent by michelle.wuethrich(a)swiss-medtech.ch.
How can I transfer or cancel my participation?
Any ticket transfer or cancellation request must be made in writing to events(a)swiss-medtech.ch. The following policies apply:
(Regular participants excl. tabletop exhibitors)
- Cancellation up to two weeks before the start of the event: full refund
- Cancellation up to three working days before the start of the event: refund of 50% of the ticket price
- Cancellation less than three working days before the start of the event: no reimbursement
- Tickets may be transferred to a third party free of charge
- The notification of the change of participant must be made in writing with the following mandatory information about the new person: name, company, position, e-mail address
How to get there / parking
You can find directions to the venue on this page.
Please note, that parking fees are not included in the ticket price and must be covered by the participants themselves.
Do I need an entry ticket?
Yes. Each participant will receive their personal entry QR-code by e-mail shortly before the event.
What is the event language?
The event language is English.
Will the presentations be available?
You can find all publicly available presentations of the current and previous events in our event archive.
The content will be available the day after the event. Note: some speakers may choose not to share their slides with the audience.
Can I participate virtually?
We do no longer offer virtual participation at this event.
Moreover, there will be no streaming or recordings of any of the sessions.
How can I access the digital platform?
The digital platform is accessible for registered participants only. Once the matchmaking platform opens, registered participants will receive a direct access link.
The digital platform opens approximately one month before the event in May 2024.
How does the matchmaking work?
One month before the event, all registrered users receive their access link to the platform. There, they can create a profile and set their interest and availabilities for matchmaking.
Participants can then contact each other through the platform and request meetings. The system will automatically allocate free timeslots and tables at the event. We have a designated 1:1 meeting room with over 50 tables. Each 1:1 meeting takes 15 minutes. Throughout the event day, each participant can schedule a maximum of 11 meetings.
Participants with confirmed meetings will receive time and place of the scheduled meeting via e-mail. The meeting slots will also be visible in the participants' individual schedule on the platform and the event app.
Where can I find a participants' list?
For privacy reasons, we do not publicly share participants lists. Registered participants will find the participants list on the digital platform.
The list of participating companies at the event will be frequently updated on this page.
How can I become speaker?
Currently, we do not publicly search for speakers.
Nonetheless, if you think you have a brilliant topic with relevance to the audience of Swiss Medtech Day, feel free to pitch your idea to bettina.knellwolf(a)swiss-medtech.ch.
I want to become a sponsor
We have three sponsoring categories. Please reach out to bettina.knellwolf(a)swiss-medtech.ch to discuss future collaborations.
- Partners [max. 3]
Price varies depending on commitment
- Main Sponsors [max. 4]
- Sponsors [max. 8]
More details on the sponsoring packages can be found in the following document:
Terms and conditions
List of attending companies
Available from February 2024
Networking tool Brella
Once registered, you will receive a personalised link to access the digital platform Brella. There, you can set-up your profile, define your interests and set your availabilities for matchmaking.
- Interact with other participants through the platform chat
- Plan your event experience by checking who will attend the event
- Use 1:1 meetings during and after the event for most effective networking
- AI-supported matchmaking will suggest potentially interesting targets
- Have everything you need to know about the event handy on the mobile app
Download the event app for easiest access to the event platform. App features:
- Browse through participants and exhibitors
- Get notified about meeting requests
- Chat with others
- Find the latest programme updates
- Navigate through the networking zone
Arriving by car
The motorway exit is Bern-Wankdorf – keep going straight to the centre – turn right into Papiermühlestrasse – turn right into Viktoriastrasse at the third intersection – turn left at Viktoriaplatz into Kornhausstrasse – the building is located to the right. GPS Kursaal Bern: 46.9527915 °N / 7.4481958 ° E
After the Kursaal building turn right into the Schänzlihalde - the parking is on the right side GPS Kursaal Parking: 46.952929 °N / 7.448018 ° E
Arriving by public transport
Directions on Google Maps.